maandag 13 mei 2013

get to know me tag

hey guysss, since I just started this blog and you don't know a lot about me at all, I thought I should do a get to know me tag! here it goes:

1. Do you have any pets? yes, 1 dog and 2 cats
2. Name 3 things that are physically close. my phone, a bottle of water and a vogue
3. What’s the weather like right now? rainy and cold
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? nope and I wont until im 18 :( #hollandsucks
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 6.30
6. When was the last time you showered? this morning
7. What was the last movie you saw? the boy in the striped pyjamas, at school today.
8. What does your last text message say? just a lot of weird emojis hahaha
9. What’s your ringtone? honestly i dont know it's always on vibrate
10. Have you ever been to a different country? yes
11. Do you like sushi? YES
12. Where do you buy your groceries? my mum buys them, just at the supermarket around the corner
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? yes
14. How many siblings do you have? 0 :(
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? laptop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 16
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? nope
18. Do you color your hair? yes, my natural color is light brown/dark blonde but I colored it dark brown
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. watch the new episode of vampire diaries and read vogue
20. When was the last time you cried? yesterday when i cut my foot so there was blood everywhere :(
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? margarita or pepperoni
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? cheeseburgers
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? yes
24. What is your eye color? hazel
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? yeah kinda not really though

I tag everyone who reads this!! 

Is there anything else you would like to know about me? 

love, luca ♥

1 opmerking: