vrijdag 10 mei 2013

First post

hiii guys,

Today I've decided to start a blog, which I'm stoked about! I love to write and I love fashion and stuff like that, so I will put those two together in a fun blog!
I'm 15 years old, I live in a crappy town in Holland and I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met. I like to hang out with friends and read magazines, blogs, and watch youtube video's on times I should be doing something else. I play hockey and I love shopping (predictable). I'm writing this blog in English to get to everybody in the world who wants to read this! I'm really excited to making this blog and writing about new fashion trends, beauty, cool things and things that go around in my head.

Thanks for reading this, and stay tuned for a lot more fun posts to read! Is there anything you'd like to see on my blog? Or tips and tops to get my blog as cool as possible? :)

Love,

Luca ♥


1 opmerking:

  1. Congrats on your first post. I can still remember my first post. Time flies so fast. I always love to see outfit posts <3

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen